FAQ about Investor Relations
Business results and financial information
- How do I obtain the latest reports on business results, financial information, or investors meetings?
- Reports on business results (summaries of financial information and other documents) and information on investors meetings that have been issued, are uploaded to our IR Library.
- When does your fiscal year end? When are investors meeting held?
- Our fiscal year ends on June 30. Disclosures of financial information take place on the interim, the fiscal year end, and in each quarter. An announcement is made about 45 days after each account ends. We will publish the release date in the IR Calendar as soon as the dates are determined. For the company information session schedule, please review the IR Calendar.
Company's stock and stock certificates
- What's the stock ticker code?
- It's 7707.
- What's the stock listed?
- It's listed in the Tokyo Stock Exchange Mothers.
- When were you listed on the market?
- On February 28, 2001, we were listed on the NASDAQ Japan market, which was later reorganized as Osaka Securities Exchange (OSE) Hercules market. Due to the merger between (OSE) Hercules and JASDAQ on October 14, 2010, PSS was listed on JASDAQ (Standard) market. On September 18, 2015, PSS decided to change the listed market to the Tokyo Stock Exchange Mothers.
- What is the minimum number of shares for trade?
- Unit of one hundred.
- About past stock splits.
Details are as follows:
||Ratio of split
|February 20, 2002
||December 31, 2001
|July 1, 2010
||June 30, 2010
|January 1, 2014
||December 31, 2013
- How about the dividend payout system?
- End of the fiscal year dividend (June 30, annually)
Mid-term dividend (December 30, annually)
- Who handles transfers?
- Mizuho Trust & Banking Co., Ltd. Please refer to Stock Information about stock details.
General meeting of stockholders
- When is the general meeting of stockholders held?
- As our fiscal year ends in June, we hold the meeting in September. The schedule will be on the IR Calendar as soon as it is determined. For shareholders who have voting rights and are on the shareholder register as of June 30, we will send a notice at least 2 weeks prior to the meeting.
- How does PSS analyze the impact of yen appreciation in foreign exchange?
- Highly relying on the global market, we keenly recognize the foreign exchange risk; therefore, we have agreed with major OEM partners to share the foreign exchange appreciation/depreciation risk.
- About the PSS advantages of PSS's technology and its products
- (1) simple and convenient operation by any one
(2) almost maintenance-free
(3) can be used all over the world
Those are the advantages of our products compared to others.
- Social contribution of PSS to the society by expanding business
- PSS has supplied about 20,000 automated DNA extractors (with plastic consumables, exclusively used for the instruments) to the worldwide market as OEM products of globally respected partners.
Recently, the usage of DNA extractors has expanded from R&D field to diagnostics field such as infectious disease and DNA testing for criminal investigation. We will contribute to society by promoting effective utilization of biological information by providing highly accurate and user-friendly open systems in the IVD (in vitro diagnostic) field.